Our storefront will be open again from Thursday 14 May! We will be back to our regular days of Tuesday-Saturday from Tuesday 19 May (Closed all Queen’s Birthday weekend).
We are an organic and whole foods store specialising in local products, bulk foods and home cleaning products, natural skincare and plastic-free homeware. You can find us at 68 Main Street in sunny Foxton. If you have any questions please check out our Facebook or Instagram pages @petalbeegrocers and message us from there, email us at email@example.com or call us the old-fashioned way on 06 777 6700.
During Alert Level 2, when coming in to the store we ask that you:
- Do not come into the store if you are unwell
- Follow social distancing rules
- Only touch items you are purchasing
- If accessing fresh produce or bulk bins, either wear a face mask and sanitise your hands before touching, or ask us to grab items for you
- Pay by paywave if possible
- To reduce time in store you can pre-order using the ‘click & collect” option at www.petalbeegrocers.co.nz/shop and either pay online or by paywave on collection. Your order will be ready the following day (Tuesday to Friday).
If you need to remain self isolated due to health conditions we offer free delivery after 5pm on the following days:
- Tuesdays -Foxton, Foxton Beach and Himatangi
- Fridays – Foxton, Foxton Beach, Shannon and Waitarere
To access free delivery when ordering, click on the “click & collect’ option when ordering, and write “free delivery” in the notes.
Click on ‘shop’ for our online store. To order our per KG bulk items and fresh produce, simply click on the item and add the quantity you require (eg 0.5 for 500 grams). Smaller quantities such as herbs and spices are usually ordered in quantities of 10 grams, for example 30g would be added as 0.03 for the quantity. Please note our bulk liquid products such as dishwash liquid and olive oil are not available for shipping UNLESS an equivalent sized amber bottle is also purchased for transporting.
Online orders (excluding click & collect & free deliveries) will be collected by the courier the next working day, and will take 1-2 working days to be couriered to you from there. Please note, as this is not same day delivery, no perishables such as leafy greens or refrigerated or frozen items can be sent. Costs for delivery are:
- $6 Local (Foxton, Levin, Shannon, Palmerston North, Feilding, Bulls, Marton, Pahiatua, Eketahuna, Dannevirke)
- $12 Rest of North Island
- $16 South Island
- $5 anywhere in New Zealand for one or two small items (to fit in an A4 envelope). To choose this option, choose ‘click & collect’, go to Shipping & Vouchers and add the ‘small pack’ option, write ‘small pack’ in the notes.
At Petal & Bee Grocers we are following strict protocols including regular cleaning and disinfecting of the store and incoming goods (using biodegradable products), regular handwashing and sanitising, wearing (reusable) facemasks and (compostable) gloves when handling products, and using contactless receipt of goods and delivery.
Please also note that some products are unavailable during the COVID-19 crisis. Our suppliers are often out of stock of staple products, please keep checking the website if a product you are after is not showing (or ask us to contact you when the product is back in stock). Fresh produce and bread arrives weekly so keeping checking in for updates!